Monday, June 4, 2007

The Countdown Begins

One more week to go. We have been working to get the baby's room ready. Moving the extra furniture out and nagging Zach until he finally hung the wall hangings in Logan's room.
Cole was very helpful in moving the furniture out.


I went to the doctor this morning. Things are progressing well, although not as much as I had hoped. It looks like I will go back to the doctor next morning and we will schedule a time to be induced on either Tuesday or Wednesday.
It is all very exciting, and I am so blessed to have carried my baby this long and he is seemingly very healthy. I am a bit sad, however, because I want to start labor on my own--you know with the water breaking and stating "it's time" or with contractions. I didn't get to do this will Cole because of diabetes and this one will be induced for several reasons, one of which is my doctor is going to Guatamala on a mission trip the following week.
If you wouldn't mind, I would really appreciate it if you would pray for the arrival of a healthy baby and a safe delivery for this weekend. That way I could go into labor on my own and my doctor already told me that he is on call this weekend. In the end, I will be happy with whether God decides I have this baby by being induced or not, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask Him if we could have it sooner than later.

No comments: