Cole was very helpful in moving the furniture out.
I went to the doctor this morning. Things are progressing well, although not as much as I had hoped. It looks like I will go back to the doctor next morning and we will schedule a time to be induced on either Tuesday or Wednesday.
It is all very exciting, and I am so blessed to have carried my baby this long and he is seemingly very healthy. I am a bit sad, however, because I want to start labor on my own--you know with the water breaking and stating "it's time" or with contractions. I didn't get to do this will Cole because of diabetes and this one will be induced for several reasons, one of which is my doctor is going to Guatamala on a mission trip the following week.
If you wouldn't mind, I would really appreciate it if you would pray for the arrival of a healthy baby and a safe delivery for this weekend. That way I could go into labor on my own and my doctor already told me that he is on call this weekend. In the end, I will be happy with whether God decides I have this baby by being induced or not, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask Him if we could have it sooner than later.