Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cole and His Sleep Over


Last night our cousin Maggie came through town on her way to Houston. We had a great time visiting and eating dessert, and I once again was assured that cooking with "light" products greatly affect the final outcome. For example, don't take the time to make homemade chocolate chip cookies with light butter. (Why do they even make light butter?) I got it on accident and thought it would be a good way to use it up. Not worth it!!! I like my cookies full of fat!

When we put Cole to bed, he had a little trouble going to sleep. He didn't want to go to sleep and miss out on being the center of attention. He did quiet down, however, and when I went to check on him before going to bed myself, I saw how he had comforted himself. He had gotten several toys to put in bed next to him. All of these toys were nicely put up before going to sleep. I guess he didn't want to be lonely in his bed.

No comments: