Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Updates

Don't you just hate it when people get behind on their blogs!!! Us loyal readers out their get all excited about the prospect of new pictures and cute anecdotes just to be let down. So to all my loyal readers, I apologize for not posting for a couple days!

Let's see. I need to bring you up to speed on the boys.

We have officially chosen a name for the soon-to-be-born one. His name is Logan Andrew. He will share my initials. I have posted a picture of him (above--see his cute little face), taken yesterday. Little Logan has been lazy lately, so we had to get an ultrasound to make sure he was okay. He was fine, just comfortable apparently. The ultrasound tech had to push on him with the little wand to make him move...then he would just settle back down and get all cozy again. He is doing great and the tech said he already has chubby little cheeks and hair.

His older brother finished his last day of Mother's Day Out today. So he is all mine for the summer...Well, all mine and Daddy's and everybody who is nice enough to come help when Logan makes his appearance.

We went to the Arboretum this weekend with our friends Mark and Patrice (from College Station) and their kids Tanner and Mason. Here are some pictures of the crew. When I looked at the pictures, I could not believe how old Cole looked!!! He is turning into one mighty cute little boy, if I do say so myself.

This is Patrice and me (getting rather large, we were worried you wouldn't be able to see much of the car once I stood in front of it...)


Tanner, Mason (his arm at least), and Cole playing in the fountain...

Cole being very sneaky...

We may not have to give him a bath tonight...


No comments: