Monday, April 16, 2007

Clean Up


Clean up, clean up
Everybody, Everywhere
Clean up, clean up
Everybody do your share

If you have a kid or you have taught younger kids, you have probably heard that song before (Thank you, Barney), and that is what Cole and I have been trying to do. We have joined a website, www.flylady.net. It is supposed to get up organized and help us keep our house cleaned a little at a time. We do okay now, but I am trying to look for a solution for when the new baby gets here. I will let you know if it works.


Cole is a big help. Whenever I get my broom out, he has a broom that he gets out. He cheats though. He always steal my dirt piles for his own dust pan. I do all the work and he gets all the glory :).


Cole also LOVES to put things in the trash: paper towels, his diaper (after that have been properly folded and the mess secured), mail, and unfortunately his toys when he is done playing with them for the moment. I try to look and rescue you them, but there are a couple things that have gone missing, and I have a sneaking suspicion they have found a new home via the trash can.

1 comment:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I am a trying to FLY with the Flylady as well. I read the email every day and occasionally follow the directions. It is helpful.