Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sleepy...


The weather is icky today--enough to make me sooo very tired...OR, it could be:

1) My toddler, who would rather sleep on the floor with a blanket and pillow than in his new bed.

2) My husband, who stands up out of bed while he is sleeping and talks about working in the attic since that is what he has done for the past three weekends and as many weeknights as I will let him.

3) My every growing belly with a baby, who is practicing his defense from a curious big brother and over-zealous coonhound. By the time he is here, he will have perfected that hitch kick and double jab needed to protect himself.

Cole is back at his Mother's Day Out since the outbreak. I have tried to get as much done as possible (including catching up on my blogging). It is nice to sit for a while and I am sure Cole is enjoying being back with his friends. He LOVES to play!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a cute picture of Cole! I can't wait to see what his brother looks like!

Love ya!
Kelly